Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to the Vet

For the last few days Rusty has been wandering around the house howling for no apparent reason.  I've offered her food, water, treats, a clean box, love, and the porch, to no avail.

Tonight she walked around the kitchen bumping into furniture and walls as if she couldn't see them and then she retreated under the bed.  I can't get her to come out.

I'm calling the vet the first thing in the morning.  I hope this isn't the beginning of the end, but my poor baby is 15 years old, which definitely puts her into the Senior Cat category.  Keeping my fingers crossed...

"If there is a heaven, it's certain our animals are to be there. Their lives become so interwoven with our own, it would take more than an archangel to detangle them." ~ Pam Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment