Saturday, October 9, 2010

Holy Blogspot, Batman!

For some reason, the post where I said that “Have Thesaurus, Will Write” would look good on a business card got me thinking about T-shirt slogans for bloggers.  The obvious ones, of course, are “Born to Blog” and “Will Blog for Ink,” but my fevered imagination didn’t stop at that:
image of funny anti-spam t-shirt design
  • Blog Free
  • Have Laptop, Will Travel
  • It’s a Blog, Blog, Blogosphere
  • Blog Me, Baby
  • Fit to be Typed
  • OMB!
  • Got Grammar?
  • The Keyword is Mightier than the Sword
  • Blog – On What’s for Dinner
  •  I’d Rather Be Proofreading
  •  My Blog, My Self
These taglines and many more have been rolling around inside my head like those annoying advertising jingles from the 50’s.  I share them with you not because I think they’re clever, but in the hope that this will work as a memory dump and give me a little mental peace and quiet.  I only hope I’m not unwittingly violating the copyright of some righteous online T-shirt vendor whose lawyers will descend upon me in wrath and lightening.

“You shake a slogan at an American and it's just like showing a hungry dog a bone.”~Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment