Thursday, December 30, 2010

Didn't Get What You Wanted For Christmas?

If the emails I've been getting are any indication, the technology and electronics manufacturers and retailers didn't sell as many high-tech toys as they had hoped over the holiday season.  Many of them are offering pretty deep discounts to unload their excess stock.  The most interesting email I received about tech gadgets, though, came from my boss.  He sent me a link to an article on Mashable entitled 80+ Terrific Tech and Gadgets Resources From 2010.  Here are some of the most unusual items:

Too bad I didn't find out about all these gadgets before Christmas; my Dad would have loved the Moonwalker II Robot Kit.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.~Arthur C. Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment